Problems with and questions about Development Setup

Coordinator
Sep 2, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Please tell us here about the problems that you encounter with setting up your environment. In this discussion you can also place questions about details and interactions of the development tools.

This way we can adjust the README file to best reflect all information required.

Don't forget to tell all relevant information (e.g. platform, etc.).
Sep 2, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Managed to get menhir to install once I upgraded to Mint 17 instead of 15. However there is one thing about the linux guide that seems wrong. The package graphviz-gui does not seem to exist, a cursory glance at graphviz.org leads me to believe that package may be mac only.
Coordinator
Sep 2, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Ashana wrote:
Managed to get menhir to install once I upgraded to Mint 17 instead of 15. However there is one thing about the linux guide that seems wrong. The package graphviz-gui does not seem to exist, a cursory glance at graphviz.org leads me to believe that package may be mac only.
Thank you for sharing this information!
I'd say you don't need the package graphviz-gui for producing images from dot files. (Backed by the comment 'optional' in the README.) But I tried it on Ubuntu and agree. I'll ask Per and Emil about this.